What we hope to offer on this blog is:
- Advice about remodeling your home: General Remodeling Advice, Design, Construction, Resale Value, Do’s & Don’ts.
- Home Maintenance & Repair Advice: Proactive preventative things to enhance the safety, comfort, beauty and value of your home.
- Some off topic “stuff”. Humor, Emotions, Rants/Raves and possibly even foreign language lessons (our writing skills are not so good).
All this helpful information will come from:
- Some of our trusted trades contractors and vendors.
- Guest Bloggers.
With a Blog we’re able to:
- Tag and categorize the post. So if you’re looking for information on “Kitchen Remodeling” – it should only be a couple clicks away.
- Start a dialog with you – a blog gives you the ability to comment, ask a question or even suggest topics for us to discuss.
- A blog gives us a means to be timely with info (breaking news).
- A blog gives us a chance to be personable – go to the website for the formal sales pitch – we’ll just be ourselves here.
We beg you to remember:
We’re not professional writers – we’re home improvement gurus! We will do our best to write and explain to the best of our ability – please excuse our most bestest attempt at more better englishes!
One last thing. This blog is for you and your home. If you have a question, ask it. If you have a topic, suggest it. If you have a story to share, share away.
Just one more thing! Promise – really! When a post is written as “I”, you are typically hearing from me, Paul Coates, president of Da Vinci Remodeling, LLC. I see this blog as an opportunity to say what I have to say. I find that the older I get – the more I feel the need to say what I have to say. I’m not known to my friends and peers as someone who holds back (most wish I would occasionally). I hope to change things for the better and make a contribution to our customers lives, remodeling consumers in general and possibly the remodeling and home improvement industry as a whole.
As always – Enjoy!