House & Home Maintenance Packages
As you review the House & Home Maintenance Packages below, keep in mind that regardless of which House & Home package you choose, you will also receive:
- Significantly reduced labor and materials pricing from Da Vinci Remodeling for all repairs, minor enhancements and full-service remodeling.
- Waive all trip charges.
- Many of our suppliers and service providers also provide House & Home Subscribers with significant
These items alone could pay for your House & Home subscription cost.
Basic Home Safety Maintenance Package.
This is the foundation of all the House & Home Maintenance packages.
This package includes:
- Maintenance of Your House & Home Book.
- Two maintenance visits per year (spring and fall).
- One complete home inspection per year. The inspection is informational and is intended to alert you to any issues which may be compromising the home.
- Inspection, testing and battery replacement of all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors (twice per year).
- Inspect two fire extinguishers (twice per year), recharging or replacement of one discharged fire extinguisher each year.
- Radon testing (once per year).
- Cleaning of kitchen hood or downdraft filters (once per year).
- Inspection of stairs and railings (twice per year).
- Microwave leak test (once per year).
- Gas leak test all gas appliances (once per year).
- Clean one dryer vent and ducting (once per year).
- Test and maintain operation of all accessible doors and windows that qualify as a fire escape (once per year).
- Exercise electrical breakers and ground fault circuit interrupters – GFCI’s (once per year).
- Inspect for evidence of uninvited guests (mice, insects, squirrels, birds, etc.) that have invaded the house (twice per year).
- Replace spent light bulbs in installed fixtures – inside and out – seasonal lighting excluded (twice per year).
Add Health & Energy Efficiency Tasks.
This package includes all of the services of the Basic Home Safety Maintenance Package, plus many health and energy efficiency tasks:
- Replacement/cleaning of one furnace filter (twice per year).
- Cleaning of one furnace blower box (once per year).
- Replacement/cleaning of one furnace humidifier pad (once per year).
- Vacuum heat/cold air registers and exhaust fan grills (once per year).
- Vacuum refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler coils and condensers (two units, twice per year).
- Replace refrigerator’s water filter (one unit, once per year).
- Clean the air conditioning coils/condenser and trim any overgrowth (once per year).
- Inspect and repair/replace door weather stripping (once per year).
- Winterize/prepare for use one whole house fan (twice per year).
Add Preventative Maintenance Tasks
This is the most popular service package we offer. It combines the Silver Package with preventative maintenance tasks that should be done, but you just don’t have the time, patience, ability, tools or desire to do.
This package includes everything in the Silver Package, plus:
- Two additional visits per year (add summer and winter visits).
- Two additional furnace filter replacements/cleanings (add summer and winter visits).
- Vacuum refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler coils and condensers (two units, add summer and winter visits).
- Gutter and roof cleaning (three times per year).
- Flush downspouts to grade (three times per year).
- Monitor major appliances for recall and/or consumer alerts (once per year).
- Clean up to six sink “P-traps” (once per year).
- Inspect for leaks in the roof, plumbing fixtures, windows and doors (once per year).
- Inspect and lubricate one garage door opener (once per year).
- Clean dishwasher filters (one unit, four times per year).
- Inspect caulking and grout in all tub/shower enclosures (once per year).
- Drain sediment and test pressure relief valve for one hot water heater (once per year).
- Lubricate and adjust accessible doors & windows (once per year).
- Test all accessible light switches and outlets (once per year).
- Inspect the visible structure of the house – foundation, rafters, trusses, walls, etc. (once per year).
- Clear roof and crawlspace vents of debris and over growth (once per year).
- Recommend regular maintenance/repairs/enhancements of floors, walls, cabinets, built-ins, paint, etc. (4 times per year).
- Inspect decks, patios and hardscaping (once per year).
- Check hose bibs for proper operation (once per year).
- Inspect and adjust cabinet hardware (once per year).
- Clean all faucet aerators (once per year).
What About the Yard?
This is the ultimate package! This is like having a grounds person, maintenance man, plumber, electrician, HVAC person, etc. on staff!
This package includes everything in the Gold package plus:
- Sprinkler system maintenance.
- Lawn maintenance.
- Snow removal.
- 24/7 on call emergency service.
- You name it – we can do it.
À la Carte Package:
Create Your Own House & Home Maintenance Package.
Select the maintenance items that are most relevant to your home and lifestyle.
Schedule your Free – No Obligation H&H Maintenance consultation.
While all package pricing is based on the complexity of your home, packages can be designed for as little as $940 per year, plus a one time House & Home Audit fee.